Saturday 23 July 2011

My Birthday x

Had a lovely birthday which started with a cup of tea in bed made by my little girl Boo, shortly followed by gifts. I LOVE birthdays.    Take a look .   
Oh and two of the gifts were on my wish list. : )  

Thanks Boo x


Thanks sis x

Card hand made by my mum. x




Thanks mum & dad x
How beautiful is the Victor & Rolf packaging. I have removed the side pieces and intend on using the mirrored box to store my Jewellery in.   It didn't stop there, I also received flowers, money and a lottery ticket (fingers crossed).   The sun even made an appearance which as you know is rare in the UK.  My day ended by getting taken out for a meal with my family. I feel very lucky to have a wonderful family and a loving little girl. x
P.S at the minute I am working on sewing a dress and will post as soon as it is complete.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, lovely presents :).

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Miss, your trip to Tatton Park looks fab, and what great gift you got - hope I am as lucky on mine!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Looks like you had an amazing day :)

    xo
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I will be sure to take a look at your blog x