Wednesday 13 July 2011

Customized T.shirt Number 3.

Every summer the colour white plays a huge part in fashion collections and shown below is an image of one of Italian designer Massimo Rebecchi's creations and the inspiration for my latest customized T.shirt. x

Massimo Rebecchi S/S 20111
http://fashionshowphotos.net/2011/2011-ss-milan/massimo-rebecchi-ss-2011/
Above is the T.shirt I started with, just a plain lightweight semi- transparent T.Below are images showing the outcome of the deconstructed T. The neck tie was left over strips of the t.shirt that had been braided along with two leather pieces threaded through the neck loop.






Simple but effective, unfortunately my figure won't allow me to wear it. So if there are any followers out there sporting a slender size 10(UK)figure (US size 8, Italian size 42, Australian size 12 France size 38) then please feel free to leave a comment and I will select one lovley follower at random to post it to. x


Nick x

6 comments:

  1. nice!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation! Very effective customising :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! :D I love it when tees become transformed!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so neat! You are very talented. I bet this shirt would be extremely comfortable!

    Your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! It might be a tiny bit big for me (I run a US size 6, usually), but that's what cute belts are for, right? ;) Plus, you already have my address, tehe.

    Seriously though, you should post a tutorial for the rest of us to do this at home! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I'm not trying to win anything again. lol. Just browsing here, and wanted to compliment you on the treatment of the tee shirt. Better than the original!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I will be sure to take a look at your blog x