Sunday 10 July 2011

Customized T.Shirt Number 2 'Journey'

Below is the 2nd t.shirt that I got round to customizing, this time with embroidery. I used the repeat pattern from my previous 'Journey' post and embroidered using a backstich. Looking at the two thicknesses of thread I think I much prefer the finer one & it was much easier to work with out of the two. Can't believe this took me 3 hours, it was really tricky working with  stretch fabric.



original pattern developed & inspired from the journey taken around the Whitworth Gallery Manchester.
Also, take a look at some handmade cards my mum made. Love them, they look so vintage.


3 comments:

  1. Uh, that is freakin' awesome! Thanks for stopping by The Compassion Fashion Project, btw:-) Love this blog~Meredith xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! :)


    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embroidery. And the cards your mom made -- I see where you get your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I will be sure to take a look at your blog x