This week has been extremely busy. It has been fittings week at work in preparation for the Fashion Shows next week. So to have a much needed day off to myself today was heaven, it gave me a chance to finish my top. In past posts I have spoke of my parents tea party & showed you images of the maxi skirt I made that is currently with my friend getting embroidery added to it. Well here is the step by step of how I made the top Ta Da! Above image shows my design ( if only I were that thin) and now we begin with the manufacture.
This is what the frill trim looks like once attached.
Now for the tulip sleeves.I made sure I also bagged these out for a neater finish.
They look great on . I was really pleased with how they turned out.
They I created the button holes & hand stitched the buttons on.
|buttons down the back|
|I even managed to get the garden theme in the form of a flower on the buttons.|
Would love to hear your comments.