Saturday 28 May 2011

Geek Club

Geek- an obsessive enthusiast.
This was the name that was given to the  club I run during lunch hours to give my students a chance to carry out some inderpedent work. Six students signed up for this and what with Pattern Cutting and Manufacture not being the most popular session to a young fashion student, I was pleasantly suprised by the numbers. True to form the numbers dwindled and I have been left with two enthusiasts and myself.   This is Geek Club, with the grand total of Three members and all of us are obsessive enthusiasts for Fashion Design.  Below are photos from the hoody project . They were asked to take apart a hoody, trace a pattern from it and make up in their chosen fabric.   The results were pretty good considering they were 1st year students and never worked with stretch fabrics before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I will be sure to take a look at your blog x