Saturday 5 March 2011

Endangered Animals, Don't Worry Liv & Jaz are on the Case.


After a conversation in the car about wildlife and the planet with the two little bunnies pictured above, they made the decision to raise money and help endangered animals. http://www.wwf.org.uk/  My part in all of this was to make the costumes. As cute as they look the blue faux fur was a nightmare to work with. By the end of the day I was covered in blue fibres and it found it's way into every corner of the room. All of this aside, my little customers were more than happy with the results of their fundraising costumes. I will follow their progress & report on their fundraising in a future post.
Good Luck my furry friends x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I will be sure to take a look at your blog x